Jonny Quest Season 1 - Double Danger
Trivia and items of interest:
© 1998-2004, Lyle P. Blosser, Craig Fuqua
Z-1, , 11/13/64, 5/27/65.
- This is the first episode produced, although "Mystery of the Lizard Men" was aired
- I didn't realize it at first, but the boys obviously had met Jade before, probably
several times, since they greeted her by name after she fired a shot at the leopard
in the jungle. Perhaps Jade was meant to play a bigger role in the series than she
- When the boys and Race are taken to see the Buddha in the jungle and are careening
along the mountain switchback road, Hadji says, "I knew I should have stayed in
Bombay." Bombay? Actually it should've been Calcutta (as shown in _Calcutta Adventure_).
(Reported by Tammy Harman)
- When Race first meets his double (Korchek) after being captured at the jungle Buddha,
he snaps a picture of the big guy (Tabat) who will be guarding him. While he secretly
snaps the picture, his double isn't anywhere near the big guy; in fact, he is right
beside Race. But, when Jonny And Hadji develop the picture, Race's double is pictured
next to the big guy. This in fact is not so. (Reported
by Dwight Henson)
- At the conclusion of episode, in the scenes where Race punches out his "evil twin",
sometimes he has a watch on and other times he doesn't.
(Reported by Clem on the ClassicJQ forum)
- The episode takes place primarily in Thailand. Kogo the monkey has a prehensile
tail from which he hangs in various scenes throughout the episode. But only New
World monkeys have prehensile tails.(Reported by David
on the ClassicJQ forum)
Link to the restored end credits
for the episode.
Link to some episode cel images
Jonny Quest and distinctive likenesses © Hanna-Barbera.
All other images, image designs and other image work on this site are
© ClassicJQ.com, © Hanna-Barbera or as
noted. Text content is © ClassicJQ.com, except where noted otherwise,
and may not be shared or re-published without the consent of the author.
This is strictly a fan-based site, and is in no way
affiliated with or approved by Hanna-Barbera or any other
organizations, unless specifically indicated otherwise.