No mode cookie
Classic Jonny Quest Update History for the Year
December 31, 2021
23 years! And more than 1.2 million visitors - wow! Thank you to all who visit and contribute!
January 16, 2021
February 9, 2021
Over the course of the last several weeks, a number of updates have been made; some images were added, some were updated, some pages were re-arranged, some new pages added, etc.
All with the intent of making the site feel more modern and have better visibility, especially for visitors on mobile devices.
These changes were spread over multiple areas, and include but are not strictly limited to the following changes.
Links point to the pages where one or more changes have been made ... please explore!
- Action/Collectible Figures including new "Retro" and Funko Pop items
- Japanese Items including pencil cases and the 2004 Japanese Hanna-Barbera Collection
- Coloring books including new and updated images as well as a revamp of some pages
- Other Publications including improvements to images, splitting the "Jonny Quest Files" review out onto a separate page, arranging the main page entries into chronological order (as best as can be determined) and other changes
- Promotional Material (continuing from the previous site update with more promotional item updates)
- Recordings including updated info and new track player controls for the domestic version of the "Jonny Quest in 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" LP, along with additional info for the various international versions of the record
- Television Guides including new covers from around the world and some articles of interestrs and Articles
- Videos with updates to reference both the DVD and Blu-ray sets now available
Jonny Quest and distinctive likenesses © Hanna-Barbera.
All other images, image designs and other image work on this site are
© ClassicJQ.com, © Hanna-Barbera or as
noted. Text content is © ClassicJQ.com, except where noted otherwise,
and may not be shared or re-published without the consent of the author.
This is strictly a fan-based site, and is in no way
affiliated with or approved by Hanna-Barbera or any other
organizations, unless specifically indicated otherwise.